- Reis med båt og se turistattraksjonene fra vannet
- Nærmøte med vennlige delfiner
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
You will gently paddle along the coastline while your guide points out places of interest and any wildlife activity that they discover.
Exploring remote bays and inlets for around 60 minutes, you will engage with nature and beautiful serenity of sea kayaking during the most peaceful time of the day. Taking a comfort break on a remote beach for around 20 minutes you can explore, swim or simply soak up our pure New Zealand environment.
Your guide will serve snacks while sharing stories about the area, our unique Kiwi French village by the sea. You will launch your kayaks back into the water and continue to search and discover while your guide watches out for interesting activity. Throughout the Safari the massive scale of landscape will amaze you, and it is a once in a lifetime experience paddling in an extinct sea flooded volcano basin.
Your kayaking adventure comes to an end when you land back onto the beach you left a few hours before. You will feel inspired, relaxed, rejuvenated, and fulfilled about what you have seen and experienced. You will be back to the ship in plenty of time and will have the chance to explore the town of Akaroa by foot afterwards. We can also provide pick up and drop off service upon request and we are only an easy 10 minute walk along the footpath from the Main Wharf where the cruise ships get in.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Startstedet for turen er innen gangavstand fra cruisehavnen
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- The option to purchase on-water photos
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund