One of the most memorable ways to view Paris’ iconic skyline is on a cruise down the Seine River, and the UNESCO-listed riverbanks are even more atmospheric in the evening hours. Not sure which dinner cruise to choose? See below for our top picks.
- See the City of Light illuminated on an evening cruise
- Spot Paris attractions such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Parisian Statue of Liberty, and the Louvre from the water
- Tuck into a 3-course dinner of bistro-style or gourmet cuisine, with optional wine or Champagne
- Enjoy onboard entertainment, live music, or audio commentary
- Dinner cruises can last from 75 minutes to 4 hours
- Boats are either open-air or have glass windows to ensure panoramic views
- Some cruises include hotel pickup and drop-off
- Celebrate special occasions such as New Year’s Eve and Bastille Day with a dinner cruise and watch the fireworks onboard
A Seine River dinner cruise is the perfect addition to a day of sightseeing, and booking a combo tour is a great way to save both time and money. See the city from all angles with skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower followed by a dinner cruise, or ensure an unforgettable evening by pairing your cruise with a cabaret performance at the legendary Moulin Rouge.