One of Paris' most iconic performance venues, the Moulin Rouge has been entertaining audiences since 1889. Enjoy an evening out at the cabaret with a dinner package that includes French cuisine and wine. Here's what you should know before booking.
- There's no need to worry about where to eat in Paris with dinner included at the cabaret.
- The evening out lasts four to five hours.
- Dinner is usually three courses; various menu options are available when booking.
- A half bottle of wine or Champagne is typically included in dinner packages, depending on the option selected.
Things to Know
- Elegant attire is required at the Moulin Rouge—while you shouldn't wear shorts, sport shoes, or sportswear, a tie and jacket are not necessary.
- Tables seat six to eight people, so you'll dine with other guests.
- Most packages include hotel pickup and drop-off, but you should check the details of each one to confirm.