Sin City is known as an adult playground, but few travelers realize that Las Vegas is also a prime destination for a kid-friendly vacation. From go-kart racing to live-action medieval entertainment, here are your options for family fun in Vegas.
- Visit the exotic animals of Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage Hotel and Casino.
- Stay cool at Wet 'n' Wild, Las Vegas' top water park.
- Go behind the scenes of Animal Planet's popular show Tanked, or see sharks, turtles, stingrays, and more at Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Enjoy Tournament of Kings, a thrilling medieval dinner show featuring gallant knights, fierce battles, and a feast fit for a king.
- Learn about big cats at Lion Habitat Ranch.
- Settle in for a concert, a comedy magic show, or even a performance from an entourage of cats and dogs.
- Escape the heat with a laser tag battle or an indoor kart racing experience.